Re: Test Equation

While I see no reason that the list members don't work toward the inclusion
of HTML on the list, I have stayed out of the argument because it tends not
to change much -- until this refreshing thread! -- Thus I have ignored the
first of it but now have a couple of belated questions:

How was this equation written? In which program? Netscape? WP? By hand?

dS = ò((¶L / ¶f) - ¶m(¶L / ¶fm))dfd4x

I would like to be able to do this for my web page.

Secondly, what does this equation mean!!!????

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen