Re: One last Test of tags

I hope that Rick, or somebody else (who understands
the results of little tests being conducted) will at the
end produce a little summary of what each of us has
to to know in order to send and to receive messages
controlled by tags. Not everything connected with
the topic, only the essential minimum. But a complete
description, please, not just a hint.

Perhaps two or more such tutorials should be posted
one for Netscape Messenger, one for the mailer
which comes with Internet Explorer, one for Eudora,
etc. Perhaps such tutorials already exist and are
accessible on the web. Please poste their URL if you
know them. I will post the URL for a very good
HTML tutorial (if it is still there) this weekend.
Ludwik Kowalski