Re: Electrinos?

For that matter, so is the name of Alan Heeger, a physicist who is one
of the recipients of the chemistry Nobel Prize this year. Heeger is
well known for his search for superconductivity in organic compounds
(TCNQs - no, I don't remember what that stands for) in the late 60's.
Heeger was a fellow grad student at Cal back in the early 60's. I'm
sure all physicists would like to congratulate one of our own on this
honor.

Chemists, by the way, are similarly pissed because so many chemistry
Nobels are awarded to physicists!

Leigh

VEEEEERY interesting. Several of these names (both experimentalists
and theorists) are familiar to Low Temp researchers from the late
60's and early 80's.