From: Doug Craigen [SMTP:dcc@ESCAPE.CA]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 9:41 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Test of tags

Doug Craigen wrote:

Ok, now that at least two of us have deliberately set our options to
full headers, here is a test to see if it makes the html mail work.

This should be bold. This should be superscript.

For those with Netscape Mail who want to send html mail but write the
source themselves, go to Tools - HTML Tools - Edit HTML Source. But
first we'll see if this works and if we agree to start using it.

That worked. With my PHYS-L options set to full headers I was able to
receive the formatting in HTML mail perfectly. So the question is how
much of this we want to do.

Doug Craigen
http://www.dctech.com/physics/about_dc.html