Re: Fish tank in orbit?

When you go to the pet store to buy a new
tropical fish for your aquarium, they usually
net the fish and place her in a transparent
bag full of water. Then they seal the top of
the bag so you can transport the fish home
alive. Since the fish can exist in this bag for
a relatively long time, I assume that the fish
would have the same kind of experience when
her transparent bag in placed in a space capsule.
Since such fish have an almost neutral buoyancy
they should be able to remain suspended in the
center of the space bag with out any problem.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where fish seldom swim with their dorsal fins
touching the bottom of our fish tanks)

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:45:18 -0500 cliff parker <cparker@CHARTER.NET>