Re: Concerned About Grades

Wes Davis wrote:

I have always enjoyed reading Michael Edmiston's thoughtful and
insightful posts.

Amen.

Responding to his comments by saying "life is not fair" sounds
much like my high school students who resond to constructive suggestions
by saying "oh, well."

Wes Davis

I'm sure no real insult was meant. I can attest to how easy it is to
write something that comes across very harsh even though there was no
malicious intent behind what I was trying to say. It happens almost
never happens to me in face to face communication where you have the
whole body language etc to help out, but it in my writing it happens a
lot...

Doug Craigen
http://www.dctech.com/physics/about_dc.html