From: phys-l@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics Educators
[mailto:PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu]On Behalf Of cliff parker
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 7:48 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Physics of Toys in Space

My student teacher is interested in teaching a lesson that would
help kids think about what various activities would be like in a
relatively friction/gravity free environment. He says that a
year or so ago he participated in an activity centered around a
NASA video "Physics of Toys in Space". NASA's site has the
video but time and money is to some extent a problem with
ordering this way (lead time is about four weeks) . This video
as well as most other NASA tapes are public domain and can be
copied freely. I was wondering if anyone had this tape and would
be willing to make a copy and send it our way. I would gladly
pay for the tape and postage. Please respond off list if you are
willing to help out.

--
Cliff Parker

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think. --
Niels Bohr