Re: rotating space station

Annually I would take my physics class to the playground for a full period
of playing ball on the MGR.

If only I could do the same! As far as I can determine, there are NO
MGR's at local playgrounds in this area. Must be considered unsafe
and therefore a liability to the city or something.

Social commentary:

I did a 7000 km drive through western Canada this summer and frequently
was looking out for playgrounds for the kids. My experience was that in
most places one was most likely to find a MGR (plus "real" monkey bars
and other things that reminded me of the playgrounds I grew up with)
when going to the playgrounds in "core" type areas.

Doug Craigen
http://www.dctech.com/physics/about_dc.html