Calculators

I much prefer the HP calculators, but do not use them because they make no
"solar" models. Having extra batteries ready for an HP was a nuisance. In
the early days (>25 years ago) the TIs were low quality compared to HP, but
that's no longer true. The tiny little TI-25 (I think that's the number)
solar scientific calculator is a gem, especially at the price!

Laurent Hodges, Professor of Physics
12 Physics Hall, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011-3160
lhodges@iastate.edu http://www.public.iastate.edu/~lhodges