IB Physics

Is there anybody out there that teaches IB physics using Giancolli's
textbook and would not mind sharing his or her syllabus with me ?
It's been only two weeks since I accepted a job in Rome after teaching in US
for 7 years. During my phone interview I was told that only if I would take
the job, I would be given a lab assistant, all the materials from the
previous teacher, a lot of help and support from the school etc. Upon my
arrival here I discovered that I had more preps than I was told over the
phone (5 preps), there was no lab assistant, the lab itself was a mess, the
previous teacher barely left any materials, and there is nobody at school
that can help me. My first reaction was to give up this job before I even
started it because I did not want to put myself in a position in which I was
doomed to be a bad teacher because of having too big of a load. After
thinking a lot and considering the trouble I went through to move to Rome,
etc, I decided to stay put and ask people for help... What I want is to have
a syllabus that indicates the sections (from Giancolli) to be studied, the
end of the chapter problems that the kids need to solve to be prepared just
right for the IB exam, the past IB problems that go with each section
studied. This is something that I would put together myself if I had the
time. If anybody did this work already and would not mind sharing... it
would help me greatly...maybe allow me to be an OK teacher...

Thank you in advance,
Violeta Grigorescu