Re: Phys-L a "male forum?"

Mmmm.

I see lotsa postings (well, a few resulting in medium length threads) by K-12 teachers who haven't had much Phys. They obviously are using the "forum" to remedy this. I haven't read a re -- posting
to them that is demeaning. Aux contraire, they are inoffensively detailed, assuming little. The "flaming" is between those at a higher level, and, I think, who take it and return it .. am I all wet
here? (Of course, I suppose, WB is correct. They have been <self?> selected)

On another previous matter Some help from the Italian: Yes it's antipasto what's gli antipasti?

bc

WB is one who I notice taking them by the hand. (The L's also who usually engage in the latter ...)

William!

Are you suggesting a crusade?