From: Tom McCarthy [SMTP:tmccarthy@STEDS.ORG]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 3:47 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Video Capture

Hello Phys-listers,
I have another question for help. You all do such a good job getting
me
straight! If any of you are using the video capture equipment, what kind
of
camera do you recommend. Would a simple video cam that sits on a monitor
work with the available video capture software? Thanks in advance.
Tom McCarthy