Re: Road Sign

I wrote:

Clearly many of us on this list can't take a joke, but that last
suggestion requires an immediate apology. A colleague has told you
that he took this picture.

Actually, Jim's original posting begins
"Someone just sent to me a photograph of what looks like a nicely
lettered state road sign which has --"
so I took it that Jim himself was expressing doubt about the origin and
was simply presenting it as a joke.

Given that Clinton's alleged offenses have to do with purgery etc not
sex, I assume it is either touched up or taken from a fortuitous angle.
I came across one such picture on my summer trip. In Prince George you
can see a funeral home with a motel's "Vacancy" sign flashing at the
bottom. Crop it right and you have a funny photo. Sorry, I didn't take
any pictures.

Thanks Doug. I apologize to all for flying off the handle. My
codgerhood was supposed to start this Friday. Looks like I've
jumped the gun.

Leigh