Re: Road Sign

Clearly many of us on this list can't take a joke, but that last
suggestion requires an immediate apology. A colleague has told you
that he took this picture.

I agree with others that all of this discussion is not for this list.
However, I would like to offer the possibility that the photo was created
in photo editing software and is not actually officially posted anywhere in
Arkansas.

Actually, Jim's original posting begins
"Someone just sent to me a photograph of what looks like a nicely
lettered state road sign which has --"
so I took it that Jim himself was expressing doubt about the origin and
was simply presenting it as a joke.

Given that Clinton's alleged offenses have to do with purgery etc not
sex, I assume it is either touched up or taken from a fortuitous angle.
I came across one such picture on my summer trip. In Prince George you
can see a funeral home with a motel's "Vacancy" sign flashing at the
bottom. Crop it right and you have a funny photo. Sorry, I didn't take
any pictures.

Doug Craigen
http://www.dctech.com/physics/about_dc.html