Re: Road Sign

Oops!!! I am very sorry. This msg was meant to have been sent
privately. All the other requests were sent to me privately as requested
and were responded to privately as is appropriate.

That's OK, Jim. I got to see that you meant "sex [sic] offender".
Didn't make much sense otherwise. Thought it might be "sick [sex]
offender". The physics connection is more obvious if you had
watched "The World According to Garp" on Bravo last night.

Leigh