Re: Hunger site

Here is a relevant paragraph from the site mentioned.
[below]
The original 'scares' URL mentioned by David seems to
have expired.
The 'click once' directive should read 'click only once
per day.' They commend their page as a home page for
people who want to make a continuing small, very small
gesture towards the starving.

I had hoped to find some relevant detail with physics
content in this connection. But I am afraid only the
biologists, physicians, engineers and yes politicians
are well placed to lift the starving people up.

Brian

What is The Hunger Site's spam policy?

The Hunger Site respectfully requests
that people do not send unsolicited messages promoting
The Hunger Site to people they do not know, or post
inappropriately to newsgroups or in other places.
We understand that this is done with good intentions.
However, anything that is regarded as unsolicited spam
is not helping our cause and in fact is hurting it, as it
is alienating the good people who might otherwise come
to The Hunger Site.