Re: How To Recruit Women to Tech and IT Classes

Ahh,but some are earthier than others. More than that, the oracle will
not say!
Regard,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>