Re: How To Recruit Women to Tech and IT Classes

I'm reminded of the musical show "My Fair Lady" when Richard Burton is
tormented by the way that women think and comes out with the song, "Why
can't a woman act like a man ?"

Herb Gottlieb from New York City

If memory serves, that was Rex Harrison. Richard Burton was in
"Camelot." In any event, it was a plaintive song, wasn't it? I don't
think its purpose was other than to display the bankruptcy of his
philosophy. On the other hand the point was spoiled when Eliza
returns without explanation as to why.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell