Re: How To Recruit Women to Tech and IT Classes

Nice to hear from you again, Margaret.

As far as I know the SYS OP of this network has not refused to list
comments made by women who are members of this listserv. Why is it that
so few women post messages here? Are they afraid that they will be
ridiculed? Is there something about "the culture of physics" that
discourages women? Why don't we hear from other physics female faculty
members at your university?..... or are you the only one at the Unversity
of Swinburne??

Herb

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:15:19 +0000 Margaret Mazzolini