Re: consistent, overdetermined facts

If you want to start an interesting thread on this list, don't say
things that are self-evidently correct. Instead say something with a
germ of truth surrounded by an egregious error.

With this truth in mind, I am assuming that everyone realizes that
what I said about physics being a serial subject was known to me to
be incorrect but that I just wanted to spice up what was becoming a
rather dull sequence of postings. No need to food me with e-mails
thanking me for saving you from ennui. I will be happy to receive
your thanks by ESP.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell