Re: Where Have All The Boys Gone (Again)

At 17:05 10 08 2000 , you wrote:
More to the point, read the letters responding to Sommers at
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2000/08/letters.htm
I find Satker's (sic) letter particularly persuasive.
Regards,
Jack

I have now read the articles and the letters: I find all this squabbling odd.

What I learn from this is that a good portion of society assumes boys and
girls to be (or ought to be ) equal inherently. I consider this to be
nonsense.

Instead of bemoaning the inequality, we should be celebrating the differences.

And I will effusively celebrate the first lady US Navy carrier captain (or
the equivalent).

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen