Re: A question about mirrors

Subject: Re: A question about mirrors
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:35:25 +0530
From: Abhishek Roy <fingerslip@YAHOO.COM>

[snip]

With a little manipulation,
I could easily convince myself there were only 2 forms which could not be
super-imposed. But this doesn't me closer to a definition for a similae
demonstration for *any* object.

[snip]

One practical way to convince yourself that there is a one-to-one
correspondence between an object and its mirror image:

Suppose an object had two possible mirror images. Which image would
you see if you placed the object in front of a mirror?

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.
St. Charles County Community College
St. Peters, MO
gcarlson@mail.win.org