Subject: Re: A question about mirrors
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 20:12:06 -0500
From: Jack Uretsky <jlu@HEP.ANL.GOV>

Hi Michael-
I once concluded that it is impossible to communicate "right-
handedness" to a being from (an on) another planet. I think you will
come to the same conclusion if you try to implement the details in
your message (e.g. identify and agree on the star from which to view
the solar system).
Beta decay is a possible way out, assuming that you can agree
on what is "matter" and what is "anti-matter".
Regards,
Jack