From: "David T. Marx" <dtmarx@SIU.EDU>
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: B versus H
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:55:45 -0500

You guys have moved away from the spirit of the original question:
How did B and H come to be called B and H?

I remember reading about this a few years ago, but I no longer have the
book. I would be interested in having my memory refreshed without a
digression into the proper wording - just for once on this list.