Re: Hypercube

Dear Mr.Green,
This URL may be useful, but you need red and blue glasses
for the #D vision(remember Metroscopics of Metro-Goldwynn Mayer).

http://dogfeathers.com/java/hyprcube.html

regards,

Sarma.

At 05:15 AM 7/16/00 -0600, you wrote:
A young friend asks me the following:

My math teacher briefly discussed the Hypercube in class a few days ago.
Since then I have been researching the subject. I am starting to
understand the reasoning behind it. I thought you could get give me some
additional information. I have many questions so maybe you could give me
a quick run down on the how and why of it.

Now before I have to admit that I don't have the slightest idea about a
"Hypercube", can someone please tutor me. Perhaps I know something about
this thing under a different name.

What is a "Hypercube" and what is its importance?

Help!!!

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen