Re: counts in an interval

I would like to share that all is very good with new analysis;
I am referring to the 7004 records from the Timing3 file.

Mean r=12.60 cnt/s yields the m sistribution (for t=0.3 s)
which matches Poisson very well. It also matches the
observed exponential distribution of waiting times. So
much work for nothing. Well, not really, it is fun to learn
in this way. Time to start packing for our vacation trip.
Ludwik Kowalski