Re: Geiger (a challenge)

I'm not certain what's going on here, but I prefer experiments to simulations first. Stats are necessary to phys. not only for analysis of data (did we "really" verify the supposition?) and as
integral to an understanding of thermo and QM, and more? In the case of nuclear phys -- decay theories include "randomness", therefore, LK's expt. IMAO is useful.

bc