Transition

For those of you care, today is my last official day at Purdue
University. After thirty years of teaching, I've decided it's time to
move on and create new adventures. My wife also retired at the
beginning of June, so we'll launch into this together. I will, however,
work part-time next year (at my schedule!) updating and hopefully
reinvigorating our lecture-demo area. If any of you have any wonderful
suggestions that I might find useful, don't hesitate to let me know.

I will maintain the same e-mail address and check it daily.

I'll let you know later how all of this is working out!

Ciao!

--
Van E. Neie Ph: 765-494-5511
Purdue University FAX: 765-494-0706

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find that it is tied to
everything else in the universe."
---John Muir