Re: Physics first

Dear List Members,

I'm a 9 year old student and I like physics, but it seems like there
is one thing that isn't being taken into consideration. That is math;
at the public middle school that I plan to attend I expect to have
completed Algebra 2 before I'm a freshman in high school. I don't know
if I will be allowed to take AP Calculus as a freshman, but from the
Physics books that I own I think I will really need it before I take
AP Physics. What I'm wonder is if most high school freshmen will even
have enough math to understand the regular physics that would taught
students in the 12th grade?

Have a nice day.

Lisa Gardner