Re: Gasoline prices

In a message dated 6/27/00 10:52:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ahobson@COMP.UARK.EDU writes:

<< We physics teachers can help, by including
energy-and-society issues in our introductory courses. >>
It's more teaching little children in around 4th grade to be economically
effieicent. Those kids will love to go home and show thier parents all the
neat things they learned at school, which will help them save money. By
starting out young, you can reach almost everyone. For my self, I bearly
drive anywhere and consume almost now power. Just for my computers and some
equiptment which we have.