Re: Gas prices and types

<<super premium gas does is give you the performance and acceleration that
you paid the big bucks for when you bought the car. >>

I looked in my car manual, and it said not to use anything above an octane
level of 87. Anything above that level will not improve the preformance of
the car and not to use anything below that level. When I stopped for gas
today I used regular unleaded, since it's octane level was 87.

Daniel