Re: Wow,Phys-L wakes UP!

Enough already with the political/legal/moral/.... commentary! If I had
wanted this, I would have joined a political science listserve! What has
happened to the PHYS in PHYS-L?

Charley

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Chuck Britton wrote:

At 2:49 PM -0700 6/23/00, John Barrer, you wrote about Re: The
McDonald's incident:

reminds me a lot of
the "W word" debate a few years back. Welfare, that
is. Our elected reps have enthusiastically reduced the
number of individuals on welfare.

At least one commentator has pointed out that the 'Welfare Rolls'
have been reduced only to the extent that our prison rolls have
INCREASED!!! The Prison 'Industry' in picking up where Welfare has
left off?

britton@ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936