Re: Topic about the interaction constant g

A better contrast is between g and e, the charge of an electron.
Charge e is measured in the low energy limit of photon scattering from a
charged particle (Gell-Mann, Goldberger & Low), whereas there is no limit
that measures g (except the high energy limit where it is trivially zero).
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>