Re: Giancoli

I use Serway & Faughn for my regular Physics classes. Why? Simply
because that way I can use Serway "Physics for Scientists and Engineers"
for my AP class while minimizing my prep for the two courses, given the
large overlap in text and problems (when no calculus is needed). (I do
encourage my students to be "creatively lazy" -- overlapping trexts
seems like a concrete example!)

Peter Vajk
St. Joseph Notre Dame High School
Alameda, CA 94501