Re: Giancoli 5th

The honors physics (non-calculus intro) uses Serway & Faughan after
using Giancoli for many years. I'm not teaching that course, but
those who are like the book.

Hugh

I apologize for asking this most likely overdone question but we are
changing our high school honors physics books from the College Physics
(Sears Zemansky Young 7th ed.). I personally chose the new Serway
College Physics but the others in my department wanted the 5th ed. of
Gaincoli. We want to use a text currently preferred by college physics
classes (trig based). Can our college professors and honors High school
teachers please take a couple of minutes and send me your preference
with a quick reason.

It may be more appropriate to email me direct rather than post onto the
list server.

--

Hugh Haskell
<mailto://hhaskell@mindspring.com>