Re: R = V/I with real lightbulbs

Parse it again...

Makes sense to me.

Robert A Cohen wrote:

.... Just because a material doesn't follow Ohm's law does not
mean we still can define resistance as V_r/I. The two expressions
(1 and 2) are independent. We can debate the utility of the
definition in such a case, but I'd argue that it is nice if only to
be able to say that the resistance of such a material is not constant
given the operating conditions.

I'd like to see what everyone else thinks.