Re: R = V/I ?

Leigh responded to my posting about the internal resistance of a
battery. What is your definition of "dynamic resistance"?

It has already been defined here as being dV/dI. dV/dI for my
model (V = E - Ir) is, indeed, (-)r, but I'll still call r the
"internal resistance" of the battery rather than its "dynamical
resistance". What is the value of adopting the latter term?

Leigh