Re: teaching electric circuits

Chuck Britton's clever application of Christmas tree hardware to
manufacture teaching apparatus is admirable. The thrust of my
objection is to introducing Ohm's law using these devices. High
school students are frequently ready for Ohm's law. I'm a bit
surprised that the exercises Chuck is giving his are not done in
elementary school or junior high. High school physics students
should be doing quantitative work in my opinion.

Leigh