Net Meeting

I've been playing around with Net Meeting and find some of its features
impressive. It allows streaming audio and video between two computers and
also allows you to share your desktop, or programs, with multiple computers.
Some other features are a whiteboard, chat, and file transfer. It was easy
to get running and it is free. If anyone is planning on doing on-line
courses, you might take a look at this application. I'd be interested in
seeing how it works at modem speeds. If you're interested in trying this
out, follow the steps below. If you want to contact me using Net Meeting or
MSN Instant Messaging, my passport is raacc on MSN Instant Messaging. From
MSN Instant Messaging, select the Add button and then select the By Passport
option.

Bob Carlson

Steps for setting up net meeting

1. Go to Hotmail and set up an account at:

http://lc6.law5.hotmail.passport.com/cgi-bin/login

2. Install instant messenger at:

http://messenger.msn.com/download/download.asp

3. Install net meeting at: