Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 13:08:57 +0200
From: Miguel A. Santos <msantos@etse.urv.es>
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Runge-Kutta

Jim,

a quick web search on "+Runge-kutta +born" presents
this firts link:
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Mathematicians/Kutta.html
Apparently, Martin Kutta was indeed german. He was born in Breslau, as
it is said there. In that same page, Runge is itself a link to Runge's
short biography: Also a german guy born in Bremen.

Hence, you should try with a german accent. I'd say "Cut-a" and
"Roon-ga", but my I'm not sure about the english pronunciation of
them.

Regards,
Miguel A. Santos