Re: Hollow Earth

At 19:26 22 04 2000 , you wrote:
I have no way of knowing what you heard/saw, but give mee a clue. What
were you drinking?
Good Pesach and Happy Easte
Jack

Jack, I am disappointed in you. Do a browser search and you should see
references to several books and articles on the subject. And likely Haley
and Byrd will be mentioned as early supporters of the theory in some way --
at least that is what I remember. I was hoping for more elucidation from
this list than a reference to imbibing.

Jim Green

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com