Re: non-potential voltage

Right not through (except displacement current). Since the junction has capacitance,
transient currents will flow. .. I don't know HTHIGIT (how the hell I got into this).
Sounds as if I'm become very picayune. (BTW, any one know how a city, parish, and
newspaper got named after a coin of little value?)

bc