Re: Doppler Effect Question

Gary Karshner wrote:

hear a beat do to the opposite Doppler effects in each ear? Into the mud we go!

And relativistically, if we want: the car is _moving_. In its reference frame, the
horn is vibrating more slowly (right?) than it is in the reference frame of the person
in the center of the circle.

And what happens to the sound wave as it hits one ear-drum, then travels through the
head to the other?

And . . .

;>

--