Re: International Physics Olympaid - Creative response Examination

Sorry, I didn't notice that the webmaster had misspelled olympiad. The
correct url (but incorrect spelling) is

http://www.psrc-online.org/evaluation/olmpiad.html

Warren

Dick Heckathorn <gnper090@WVIZ.ORG> 04/17 6:40 PM >>>
Greetings,

When I tried to access http://www.psrc-online.org/evaluation/olympiad.html
it could not be found???

Dick
Helping teachers who teach, motivating students who learn.
"Science is nothing more than learning how to communicate with nature in
such a manner that it will talk back."

Dick Heckathorn 14665 Pawnee Trail Middleburg Hts, OH 44130-6635
440-826-0834
Physics Teacher Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy 4687 Wyoga Lake
Road Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44224 330-929-0575 VM 120