Re: non-potential voltage

Leigh,
Thank you. I would be interested in the transparencies. I have only a
PC, though.

I am sure that others would be interested as well.

Thanks again,
Steven Ratliff

Steven T. Ratliff
Associate Professor of Physics
Northwestern College
3003 Snelling Ave. N.
St. Paul, MN 55113-1598

Internet: str@nwc.edu (or stratliff@nwc.edu)

Leigh Palmer <palmer@SFU.CA>
Sent by: "phys-l@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics Educators" <PHYS-L
04/14/00 01:54 PM
Please respond to "phys-l@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics Educators"

To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
cc:
Subject: Re: non-potential voltage

Regarding the voltmeter paradox demonstration:

I have a set of transparencies (overlays) which I can (virtually) send
to anyone of the correct religion (orthodox Macish) in Claris Draw. If
there is enough demand (one will be enough) I'll make them up as .pdfs.
They will be less useful in that form because they should be edited to
your particular situation, and .pdf graphics are not readily editable.

Leigh