Re: constitutional rights

Leigh, if you've read this far, I hope you'll still participate on the list
after "retirement"; see what interesting discussions you can spark!! I hope
enjoy thoroughly your new endeavors!!

Oh, I'll stick around. I'm at Simon Fraser University in Burnaby,
British Columbia. I'm not at USF. Funny how "sfu.ca" gets taken
for "San Francisco University, California" so often.

Back to work!

Leigh