Re: who me, or not who me, that is the question

At 02:45 PM 4/13/00 -0600, Larry Smith wrote:

Also thanks to Bernard who privately pointed out that my last phrase
should have read "it could be I" instead of "it could be me."

Using "me" as predicate nominative is perfectly grammatical and has been
for several hundred years. English grammar is not the same as Latin grammar.