Re: Center-of-mass system

At 09.56 13/04/00 -0500, you wrote:
Checking with other faculty I found two other young faculty who liked
"center-of-momentum system" and preferred it, telling me it was common,

The terminology "center-of-momentum frame" is used by E.F. Taylor and J.A.
Wheeler in the text _Spacetime Physics_, second ed., W.H. Freeman and
Company, New York 1992, pages 246-251. They discuss and explain the meaning
of the locution.

Greetings

Gianni Melegari

-----