[no subject]

Friends:
A friend of my son asked that I post this.  Please contact Mr. Hart directly. I have no knowledge about the scope.
Thanks,
HGV

For sale or trade:
8 inch Meade Schmidt & Cassegrain Telescope for Sale or Trade.  Pedestal
mount, quartz clock drive, 1.25 inch Correct Image star diagonal (45 degrees)
 -visual back   - camera adapter ring.  Want to sell or trade for a smaller
telescope.  Contact Wm. Hart at (480) 947-0572.