From: William Beaty [SMTP:billb@ESKIMO.COM]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 1:52 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Pith Balls

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, David Darner <teksysusa@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thank you for the information. I will explore your
suggestions. As for the companies you suggest, they
are customers of mine. I need to find a more direct
source -- someone who is actually making pith balls.
Actually, I would like to make them.

Here's somebody (above) who wants to supply pith balls to the education
community. If anyone here has made their own (or knows any international
sources?), I think he could use the info.

billb@eskimo.com http://www.amasci.com